HOME Visiting IAB
We conduct tours of the IAB facilities for interested parties.
If you are interested, please use the contact information below to provide the following information: (1) the time and date of the requested visit; (2) the applicant's name; (3) the name of the applicant's organization or affiliation; (4) the number of visitors; (5) the purpose of the visit; and (6) contact details (phone number and address).
After we receive your request, we will get back to you regarding the formal application process. Please note that the requested time and date for the visit may not be available.
Public Relations Office, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, Keio University.
E-mail: office[at] ttck.keio.ac.jp
*Please change [at] to @ when you type the e-mail address.
TEL: 0235-29-0802 FAX: 0235-29-0809
(Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 17:00)
*The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and holidays specified by the University, as well as during the year-end and New Year holidays.
Important Points and Requests
- Please apply to visit as an organization or group. We do not accept requests from individual visitors.
- We can accept about 30 visitors at a time. Please consult us if there are more than 30 people in your group.
- Please contact us at least 14 days before the requested date of your visit.
- The available time slot for visits is between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on weekdays. (Visits are not possible on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and holidays specified by the University.)
- A tour will take about 1 hour including the time for a general overview and visiting the facilities.
- Please do not touch any of the instruments and devices in IAB during the tour.
- You are allowed to take pictures only in designated areas in the facilities.
- We conduct tours free of charge.
- You are not allowed to eat or drink during the tour.
- We do not accept requests to visit the venture companies developed at our Institute. Please contact each company directly with your request.
- We do not accept indirect requests for visits from travel agencies and the like. The request must be made by a representative of the organization intending to visit.